27th February - 8th March 2012
These workshops provide valuable learning and networking opportunities in parks and recreation management best practice. They provide the opportunity for practioners to
share their experiences from around their local area.
Key Topics Explored:
- Asset Management for "Green Infrastructure"
- How do we apply AM techniques to our green assets?
- Asset registers
- Condition and performance assessment
- Valuation and depreciation of green assets
- Maintenance and renewal planning
- Levels of Service for Green Assets
- Recap level of service fundamentals
- How to develop alternative LOS using practical examples
- Consultation methods and options
- Case studies and examples
Who Should Attend:
- Park managers and supervisors
- Parks and recreational planners
- Parks and facility asset managers